PGCS is the premier governmental third party claims administrator in Florida.
With more than three decades in claims experience, PGCS is Florida’s foremost public entity third-party administration company. PGCS has provided claims administration services to over 450 governmental entities, including schools, cities, towns, counties, community development districts, and fire districts. Our staff of Claims, Case Management, IT, and Accounting professionals delivers the best product in the marketplace.
We are committed to partnering with our clients to provide professional and aggressive claim management programs. While we are recognized as the leader in the industry, we are always striving to improve the quality of our programs and expand the services that we offer. Our staff of claims, Case Management, IT, and Accounting professionals delivers the best product in the marketplace.
Our claims administration program consists of workers’ compensation, general liability, bodily injury, personal injury, property, auto liability, auto physical damage, employment practices liability, school leaders/educators liability and public officials liability. PGCS also provides a catastrophic adjusting team in the event of a hurricane, natural, or man-made disaster.
PGCS provides our clients with a dedicated Subrogation Unit to pursue reimbursements from at-fault third parties. Our current recovery rate is 57% percent of the claim costs expended. PGCS also has a dedicated excess reporting unit for communication to and securing reimbursement from the excess and/or reinsurance carrier.
- 24/7 claim reporting by fax, email or online
- 24/7 online access for claims status and adjustor notes, loss runs, trend analysis and data charts
- Access to trained nurses for direction to initial medical facility
- Catastrophic adjustment teams
- In-depth claim review via quarterly meetings
- Dedicated subrogation unit to pursue at-fault third-party reimbursements
- Special investigation unit (SIU) for fraudulent claims
- BADGE cardiac case management program offered to all police and fire department personnel in the event of a workers’ compensation presumption claim
- Our new Preferred Response disaster recovery program provides members with a choice of preapproved vendors
We Are Here to Help
Our staff of claims, Case Management, IT, and Accounting professionals deliver the best product in the marketplace while having the right team available to best handle claims administration.